Friday 8 May 2015

Q4. Who would be the audience for your media product?

Who would be the audience for your media product?
The audience for my media product would be targeted at any age and any sex and of a target that enjoyed listening to rock and pop music also as the genre is quite mixed between the two of the genres as displayed through the style in my magazine and how the facts are about the genre and also the free giveaways are CD’s and also concert information on the acts performing are of this genre. I also think that my product wouldn’t really appeal to any other audience apart from the people that are actually interested in the rock and pop type of genre in the music industry.
in this link is my target audience prezi. 
http://prezi.com/lha-7bp_fkcy/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy


No comments:

Post a Comment