Friday 8 May 2015

Q6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
I have learnt how to use different programs such as Photoshop and Fireworks by editing photos and cropping them and also so that there is no white line around the image when I place it in publisher to be placed on my magazine, also with the use of fireworks or photoshop Im able to make certain shapes to fill something that I may need such as an odd shaped picture boarder. Publisher is also another program I have learnt how to use and adjust different images and also to adjust the contrast and the brightness, with publisher with the basic tools able to be used I can make a standard boarder for a picture or set a lay out for my magazine. Also I have used surveymonkey and also different ways to find out what sort of colours scheme and genre etc that my audience would prefer me to use for my magazine which really helped to adjust my magazine to what people would want opposed to me having what I think people would like so it helps highly on the research side,  so that my target audience were suited to the magazine as best as possible to keep buyers happy and interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment